Earth is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. This is enabled by Earth being a water world, the only one in the Solar System sustaining liquid surface water. Almost all of Earth's water is contained in its global ocean, covering 70.8% of Earth's surface. The remaining 29.2% of Earth's surface is l most of which is located in the form of continental landmasses within one hemisphere, Earth's land hemisphere. Most of Earth's land is somewhat humid and covered by vegetation, while large sheets of ice at Earth's polar deserts retain more water than Earth's groundwater, lakes, rivers and atmospheric water combined. Earth's land is part of Earth's crust, consisting of several slowly moving tectonic plates, which interact to produce mountain ranges, volcanoes, and earthquakes. Earth has a liquid outer core that generates a magnetosphere capable of deflecting most of the destructive solar winds and cosmic radiation.
More
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Ask questions to an expert
  2. Create custom feeds
  3. Receive regular updates
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Receive regular updates
  2. Solve real-world challenges
  3. Connect with domain experts
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Set off on a learning journey
  2. Receive regular updates
  3. Save media to your library
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Set off on a learning journey
  2. Use AI to create custom feeds
  3. Customize Boostlane
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Connect with domain experts
  2. Earn points and win rewards
  3. Create custom feeds
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Use AI to create custom feeds
  2. Save media to your library
  3. Create custom feeds
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Connect with domain experts
  2. Solve real-world challenges
  3. Use AI to search for you
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Solve real-world challenges
  2. Save media to your library
  3. Use AI to create custom feeds
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Earn points and win rewards
  2. Ask questions to an expert
  3. Use AI to search for you
Save Post
Login to Do More
  1. Use AI to create custom feeds
  2. Ask questions to an expert
  3. Use AI to search for you
Add articles, eBooks or videos to your Library.
You can revisit, watch or read your favorite items later

Unlocking the Power of Knowledge
for Humanity's Progress

By harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence, Boostlane is changing the way we engage with information, connect with experts, and foster personal growth.

Explore Topics,
Discover Ideas,
Share knowledge,
Learn from Experts
Boostlane is a media platform that aims to revolutionize how we research, discover, and learn about our favorite topics
Boostlane relies on the power of Artificial Intelligence and a Community of Researchers to curate and deliver reliable, insightful, and purposeful knowledge
  1. Support a platform focused on research and useful knowledge.
  2. Create personalized feeds.
  3. Follow your favorite topics and learn something new every day.
  4. Learn with the assistance of people and Artificial Intelligence Systems.
  5. Use innovative features designed to organize information and foster personal growth.
  6. Collect your favorite media in your private Library.

Unlocking the Power of Knowledge
for Humanity's Progress

By harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence, Boostlane is changing the way we engage with information, connect with experts, and foster personal growth.

Explore Topics,
Discover Ideas,
Share knowledge,
Learn from Experts
Boostlane is a media platform that aims to revolutionize how we research, discover, and learn about our favorite topics
Boostlane relies on the power of Artificial Intelligence and a Community of Researchers to curate and deliver reliable, insightful, and purposeful knowledge
  1. Support a platform focused on research and useful knowledge.
  2. Create personalized feeds.
  3. Follow your favorite topics and learn something new every day.
  4. Learn with the assistance of people and Artificial Intelligence Systems.
  5. Use innovative features designed to organize information and foster personal growth.
  6. Collect your favorite media in your private Library.